Customer Care Policy
- We enjoy good, ongoing working relationships with our clients. Typically, this allows our staff to create friendly and supportive partnerships with all the members of your team
- Clients are provided with contact details for all key members of The Pool Lift Company project and operational teams, so there is always someone available to talk to you
- We provide an online issue logging system that allows you to track the progress of each issue online – 24/7.
We’ll go the extra mile to ensure that your issues are addressed.
- Through our commitment to quality and customer service we provide a quality front line service to our customers adhering at all times to our ISO 9000 policy
- Customers who call and e-mail The Pool Lift Company offices will have their telephone calls and e-mails answered quickly. Personal callers will not be expected to queue for too long and their enquiries will be answered promptly and courteously
- All of our staff take personal responsibility for ensuring a quality outcome for your project.
Our main customer care targets are to:
- Answer all telephone calls at the first point of contact.
- Respond to emails on the same business day. Where a substantive response is likely to take longer, we’ll send an acknowledgement and explain when you can expect to receive a full reply
- Provide an ongoing support service to our customers.
Managing the Process
- We track and monitor enquiries to ensure our promises are delivered. The Pool Lift Company will then analyse comments and complaints to learn what can be done to improve our services for the future
- Wherever possible, services will be delivered and supported electronically
- Customer care targets will be integral to the performance management systems of the Platform Lift Company
- Regular meetings will be held between front and back office to maintain service levels and communication.